Factorloop uses cutting-edge technology and tools to provide high-quality, robust, and cost-effective functional automation testing. Test automation experts at Factorloop are committed to provide the best quality assuring quick and consistent performance by adhering to the international standard for delivering high quality product. Our expertise in using a variety of open source and licensed tools help provide efficient functional testing services across the globe. We help clients to extend automation testing capabilities through our reusable scripts that allow automating text, graphics, and online user interfaces.
Functional Testing Automation Strategy: Key Components
An effective functional test automation strategy involves the following components.
- Right combination of skills in the team
- Right selection of the test automation tool
- Choosing the right test cases
- Test environment setup
- Executing test cases
- Maintaining test suite
Factorloop Functional Testing Automation: Key Features
- Efficient functional testing framework
- Selenium Automation Lab to provide comprehensive functional automation testing
- Managed and Cost-effective manual functional testing
- Latest technology and tools (Both commercial and open-source automation tools)
- Unmatched functional testing framework to provide the best ROI
- Dedicated Subject Matter Experts
- Design analysis, test script writing, and comprehensive review
Functional Testing Automation Process
Factorloop functional testing services ensure that the clients get best out of automated test framework and tools. Our testers cover the maximum test procedure, optimize the framework and ensure that the end usage is streamlined. Factorloop’s testing experts manage the test methodology, tracking, tracing requirements, managing documents, scheduling execution, and automatic troubleshooting and reporting. Our automated functional testing services help customers to reduce their cost, time and resource deployment through our advanced and latest comprehensive test sequences.
Factorloop’s functional automation testing involves the following activities.
- Test architecture definition
- Identification of test cases
- Execution of test cases
- Documentation of results
- Recording the process for automation
- Arranging system for boxed installation
- Knowledge transfer
- Measuring ROI
Functional Automation Test Tools
- Test Complete